MONITOR EFFORTLESSLY AND SAFELY
Throw away those anachronistic tubes. Embrace wireless IoT technology!
Ensure 100% insect control and zero re-infestation risk. Monitor in the core of stored products to ensure exposure, discover leaks, mitigate insect resistance and avoid customer complaints.
Throw away those tubes and hoses! Spend minutes, not hours, to easily and conveniently set up sensors in silos, fumigation chambers, containers, bunkers etc. Fumigation concentration and temperature data flows effortlessly to your smartphone, eliminating the need for manual sampling.
Meet stringent phytosanitary compliance and present digital fumigation records of value to regulators and customers.
Handle peak season fumigations cost-efficiently and safely, with finite personnel and fewer visits to the site.
- Avoid overdosing. Use fumigant effectively, ensure sealing tightness and avoid costly top ups by keeping the gas contained in the fumigated volume.
Restricted personnel access due to COVID-19?
Monitor remotely with the power of the IoT and ensure business continuity.
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Designed by leading experts in fumigation and pest control.
A host of resources, training materials and tailored support by our experts is part of our market-leading solution. This is your one-stop destination to turnkey solutions for intelligent, certifiable, highly efficient pest control methodology.
Contact us now with your questions.
Download free e-book
A complete system for precision fumigation and pest management, which includes:
Patented, wireless Smart Fumigation Sensors, for accurate, real-time fumigant concentration and product temperature data.
Centaur's Internet-of-Crops® is a robust data platform which eases data collection in any situation, worldwide. A Global SIM card is included.
Support for various fumigants, including phosphine (PH3), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen, and Heat Treatments for structural fumigation.
Precision analytics with kill-rate predictions, based on lab-proven insect mortality datasets (for all insect stages; adult, larvae, eggs, progeny).
A growing knowledge base with datasets for a wide array of crops and warehouse pests, under various insect resistance profiles and climate conditions.
Calibration methods that provide for accurate, field-serviceable sensors.
- Bespoke consulting and entomological research support available. We help identify your pests and design the best methods to eliminate them, sustainably and traceably.
The most advanced data solution for post-harvest crop protection
DIGITAL TWIN TECHNOLOGY IN FUMIGATION
Beyond just monitoring, cloud-based simulation technology empowers you with unprecedented control and precision.
- While monitoring with Smart Fumigation Sensors, a digital twin simulation runs behind the scenes. This is leveraging powerful Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) technology, bringing the power of the cloud to your fumigation operations!
- Complex effects such as product sorption, leakage, ambient climate conditions are modeled to estimate fumigant distribution and insect mortality.
- Simulation output is presented in the app with intuitive, predictive metrics and notifications, allowing you to control treatments with ease and precision.
Get on the IoT, enjoy your RoI
Start today with the most advanced IoT solution for precision IPM. Join other customers to enjoy these benefits:
Reduced operating expenses through slashed labor and travel costs, thanks to remote monitoring.
Eliminate reinfestation risks and added costs with precise control, AI-based dosage and exposure time-keeping tools.
Save on excessive fumigant costs, discover leakages quickly and restore integrity in your pest treatments.
Harness the power and efficacy of organic-friendly treatments and optimize product quality and marketability.
Leverage digital certifiable treatments for competitive advantage.