Complete Visibility. Premium Quality. Ultimate Control.
You strive to produce a high-quality product that maintains its pristine condition from the farm all the way to the consumer. Centaur is your partner on this journey. Centaur builds and leverages the latest technologies to transform a traditional supply chain into a trusted, end-to-end, post-harvest quality monitoring chain. How are we doing this? The Centaur Internet of Crops™ Platform offers unprecedented visibility and insights into stored crop conditions so that adjustments can be made and pristine quality can be delivered every time.
The Centaur Internet-of-Crops™ Platform
Enables the Global, Post-Harvest, Quality Chain
Maintain Quality. Reduce Losses. Enhance Trust. Maximize Profit.
The Centaur Internet-of-Crops Platform provides the insights necessary to maximize post-harvest quality. Data from sensors within stored product is combined with environmental information and predictive models to recommend appropriate modifications to maximize stored crop quality. Furthermore, data on post-harvest crop conditions is tracked, stored, and available at the click-of-a-button, offering quality reporting from farm to fork, and augmenting traceability and proof-of-provenance.
- Product quality conditions are traced and tracked, enabling a Centaur Post-Harvest Quality dataset that verifies product condition 24/7.
- Unique, innovative analytics include Predictive Grain Quality, and Cognitive Insect Mortality for pest treatment.
- A flexible API is available for easy integration with third-party IT systems and blockchain ledgers.
- Ease of compliance with FSMA, phytosanitary export regulations (e.g. ISPM-15, BMSB), and various food safety standards such as GFSI, BRC, IFS, FSSC, AIB.
"Roughly one-third of the food produced in the world for human consumption every year – approximately 1.3 billion tons – gets lost or wasted."
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Leveraging patent-pending military-grade technology into agriculture, Centaur Sensors are the most robust and powerful sensors available for stored product monitoring and bulk logistics. The only commercially available technology able to sense and transmit from bulk storage, Centaur Sensors are able to monitor the entire product mass. And, they are able to sense more parameters than any other agriculture sensor company.
- Quick installation of the sensor in minutes with no additional required infrastructure.
- Ruggedly designed to withstand direct pest remediation treatments and high humidity and temperature conditions.
- Complies with rigorous food and commodity supply chain safety requirements.
- Transmits data into the cloud from all types of product storage.
- Patent pending design.
Centaur's sensors and cloud platform are ensuring our quality flour products reach our customers in pristine condition.
Costas Marinou, Technical & Production Manager, ASOPOS MILLS S.A.