Centaur Analytics, Inc. as registered in Delaware under Registration no. 6103652, with its registered agent’s office being at 1209 Orange St., Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware, Zip Code 19801, U.S.A., Corporation Trust Center, and its subsidiary Centaur Technologies P.C. as registered in Greece, N. Kountouriotou 3, 54625, Thessaloniki, will be referred to hereinafter as “Centaur” or “we”.
Our website address is http://centaur.ag
Our aim is to keep all the information on our website timely and precise. If errors are discovered, we will try to correct them. However, Centaur accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to the information on this site.
Every effort is made to keep this website running smoothly. However, Centaur takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
This website and its content are copyright of Centaur.
You may not, unless you obtain Centaur’s express written approval, distribute or commercially exploit any content of this website. This also applies to the use of Centaur’s logo.
Centaur is committed to protecting your personal information (in accordance with the existing laws) and to being fully compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is due to be introduced on 25 May 2018.
Every processing of personal data is performed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. No data is processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes.
Centaur is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us.
What we collect
Centaur may collect your personal data such as your name, address(es), date of birth, contact details, place of business etc. Such data are supplied by you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a contact form, provide us with your business contact details or submit an application for a job vacancy.
Purposes of processing your personal data
We will use your information: (a) to deliver and improve our services to you in accordance with your preferences: and (b) for our own legitimate business purposes and needs. More precisely, we may use your information to:
- Inform you regarding products, services and the company’s advancements via emails and newsletters
- Assess your data against job vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you and to inform you accordingly
- Maintain our business relationship (where applicable)
- Administer your account (where applicable)
- Respond to your requests
- Provide information to regulatory agencies if we are obliged by law
- All the personal data are processed by Centaur in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate standard measures.
- We will only send you marketing emails if you have permitted us to (and you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in each of our emails).
- We will only retain your data for as long as we need them in order to provide a service to you. Moreover, we will retain all the information related to a job application for a maximum of two (2) years.
Visits to Centaur’s website are logged. The information logs are used only with the aim to better understand how visitors use the site. Analysis is performed with various tools, including Google Analytics.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your personal computer or on your mobile device when you visit a website. There are different types of cookies which are used for different purposes, including making the website work more efficiently (e.g. by remembering settings or information you have given) or improving your web experience.
For more information on Google analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html;
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Your rights to your data
Your rights are fully respected by Centaur. Subject to some legal exemptions defined in GDPR you have the following rights:
- right of access to your information
- right to modify any inaccurate or incomplete data concerning your data
- right to erase your data under certain circumstances
- right to object to the processing of your data
- right to request your data to be ported
- right to withdraw your consent
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details regarding the data protection, please consult the GDPR.