Centaur Offers Unprecedented Grain Quality Control and Inventory Level Monitoring for Growers and Elevators
With Centaur, grain quality becomes predictable. Our patented IoT monitoring solutions enable superior transparency and quality monitoring-from in-bound deliveries to storage to processing to retail.
Centaur Smart Sensors are easily installed in on-farm bins and grain bags. Enjoy peace of mind and enhance the marketability of your commodity or identity-preserved crops, by leveraging real-time quality monitoring, spoilage alerts, aeration management and more.
Key features include:
- Centaur sensors bring wireless monitoring of grain conditions. Data is available on the cloud in real time.
- Temperature, moisture, and CO2 concentration is reported, along with spoilage and quality analytics.
- The Internet-of-Crops® Platform combines stored product data with advanced digital simulation and cognitive data analytics to predict the condition of stored products weeks to months in ahead.
- Hassle-free connectivity: we connect you to cellular data providers seamlessly - no SIM card required!
- Intuitive and user-friendly grain management app, can be accessed from your desktop or smart devices.
Better than Cable Systems:
Centaur monitors the entire grain mass within metal and concrete silos, grain piles and more.
Leveraging military-grade technology into agriculture, Centaur’s grain monitoring system watches over the entire grain mass for any quality problems - including in the center of the bin and all areas prone to hotspots. This empowers you to:
- Remotely monitor grain storage assets
- Minimize risk of premium losses due to quality
- Make more efficient use of time
- Reduce electricity costs for aeration
- Achieve premium pricing with identity preservation
- Enjoy peace of mind!